Thursday, December 4, 2008

Double knitted yellow scarf

I worked with the pink long loom tonight trying to make some progress on a double knit scarf I decided to call Buttery Sunshine. I can't believe I have two yellow projects going right now and yellow is not even one of my favorite colors. I have this scarf which is yellow ombre yarn double stranded with plain yellow, and I'm also knitting a sweater with yellow double stranded with a multicolored yarn with some yellow in it. I need to finish the scarf because it's part of a tutorial I wrote and people want to know how to take it off the loom and I don't know how yet because I haven't gotten to the end yet. But I knew if I waited until the end to write the tutorial, I could very well forget how I started the beginning in the first place. At least I remembered how to keep going from where I left off many months ago. I really should finish projects faster so they don't fall between the cracks.

No comments: